Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stupid Neigbour (Part III) & Sick (Part II)


Story 1

I suspected that my not-so-stupid-neighbour had already rent another apartment in level 5 coz he kept entering the elavator with his daughter from that floor. That was a clever move. Btw, he owns the apartment which is under mine. Guess he cannot 'tahan' with all the noise that we've made. That's why I haven't seen him for quite some time on my front door. I wonder how much noise can we make when there are only 3 of us in the house. And my house is located at such a high floor so the noise should just dissapear just like that.For those who missed my posts regarding my $%#@ neighbour & have no idea what i'm talking about, please refer to


And to see how high is my house, click on the 'Photo' label on the right bar.

Story 2

I ain't sick anymore.. just a lil' bit of flam here & there. That's all. However, my wife just developed her flu like 3 days back. In the morning we already went to a private clinic near my place and just to be sure it's not the Swine Flu, that night we went to HUKM. B4 this, I thought HUKM is a goverment hospital, but actually it's not. They claimed that they are semi-goverment. I got to know this when I first registered that night where they asked for RM30 for the registration fee. Normal govt hospital only required you to pay RM1 if you're a Malaysian citizen. We had to wait for more than 1 hour just to get to see the doctor. For the medicine, we waited for 30 minutes at first but no sign of her number being called up, we got fed up, so we left the hosp without the medicine as we already have some from the private clinic that we visit during the day. To make the story short, my wife is put under home quarantine for 2 days, as it's too early to diagnose whether it is Swine Flu or not. They gave a letter regarding the H1N1 virus and home-quarantined order for leave purposes.


4 comments:

imsunnysideup on June 24, 2009 at 7:26 PM said...

story 2
Hey -I hope everythings fine with ur family. Its better to take precaution and be safe than sorry.
My youngest daughter already booked and paid for the transformer movie last night because she had inflamed tonsils and slight fever. Since her resistance would be weaker, she decided to stay home and missed the movie.

Too bad with this swine in the air !

naqiubex on June 24, 2009 at 7:40 PM said...

Eii.. I thought the flu season has already over..
Well, its better to take precaution...

You must be glad that your ****** neighbour are now away... It must be irritating to have a kingKong under your footstep... hahaha

Helas木村 on June 24, 2009 at 10:20 PM said...

Hope u family fine bro

Anonymous said...

untill now....we're still sick! ...

 

Journey 2 Millions Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template